Trend Following

<<..."trend states".  (I mean more than below and above and a cross of the
line here.)  I'd start this discussion off with some preliminary and I'm
sure crude ideas if two or more pros promise a critique and their insight...>>

I'd be glad to discuss trend following with you - but I'm not sure what you mean
by "more than below and above and a cross of the line here".  Just about
everything I look at (MAs, regression channels, high/low channels, etc.)
involves the crossing of a line in some way shape or form (although I also use
some indicators that deal with things like the relationship among high/low/close
prices).

Anyway - if you'd like to start the discussion - I'm ready.

FWIW - I'm not a professional - except in the sense that my husband and I make
our living off the markets (IOW - I don't sell anything).  Robyn