Re: good nite

If all people are interested in is "coding by analogy" - then why do they want
someone to spoonfeed them not only the user functions - but the results of
testing the code?  I realize it's unfair to tar everyone with the same brush -
but I think that at least a handful of people here are seriously lazy.  Robyn