Re: PROPOSITION: a thread on system testing

Mark:

As someone who has spent his adult life in this business (as a trader,
vendor, consumer, broker, etc) I'm amazed. I guess I should learn to expect
the worst from others so that I'll never be surprised at the depths to
which others will stoop.  If your allegations are true (and I have few
doubts that they are) the NFA needs to know.  Please contact them.... I
know without a doubt that they will be extremely interested.

In total disgust and wonder.....

Mark:

>I've been in this business long enough not to be surprised by most things,
but this
>practice of doctoring the output of a demo system just seems...well, more
than
>criminal. But I'm sure it goes on and on and on...
>
>Your idea seems reasonable and I'm sure it will be informative for all of
us. I
>hope I have something to add to the discussion.
>
>Tim Morge

Stewart Taylor
Taylor Consulting Inc.
<staylor@xxxxxxx>