Re: PROPOSITION: a thread on system testing

mgj@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> This endeavor will benefit members in several ways:
>
> 1.  We learn about proper system testing.
> 2.  We learn which systems raise alarms.
> 3.  Those pondering buying a system will know what questions to ask.
>
> Does this seem reasonable?
>
> - Mark Jurik

Mark:

I've been in this business long enough not to be surprised by most things, but this
practice of doctoring the output of a demo system just seems...well, more than
criminal. But I'm sure it goes on and on and on...

Your idea seems reasonable and I'm sure it will be informative for all of us. I
hope I have something to add to the discussion.

Tim Morge