Re: "The Code"

greene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Could be - but it's a bit tiresome (I've been out of town
> for a while - and it's tough going slogging through a few
> days of this stuff).  Robyn

Robyn:

I don't want to burst your bubble, but I've just read and deleted four
posts in a row from you that added nothing to any discussions going on
here. You posted just to through some trite comment out like 'it's tough
slogging through a few days of this stuff...'. I think most folks here
found his postings interesting in one form or another. It spurred me to
do some reading and thinking and it also made me start sharing my
thoughts about techniques that I use and rely on. I know you can do
better than throw out a bunch of clipped messages with disparaging
remarks attached.

Tim Morge