Re: Trading Programs

rg wrote:
>I went to the Web site and didn't find it that informative.  That's why I
asked
>the list for comments from users.
>
>So what do *you* think of the program?

I found the website more than informative.  How many pages 25-30+?  It sure
answered my questions.  All the modules (available and future) are
described in detail along with pricing.  What I know now about TradeLab is
on the website.

What I think is irrevalent since I don't have it yet, but soon will.  If
you're that interested then do the legwork.  Knowledge comes to true
seekers of it...

	Tony Haas

       Experience is knowing a lot
       of things you shouldn't do.