Re: Sheriff's Announcement: Vulgar

>Please provide the quote.

Here's yours, Sheriff Chuck...

"Now, a word for the newbies with Omega.   The Cubans do not like honey.
Don't waste your time with honey.  Try a baseball bat if you want
attention.  It works.  Mark Brown is proof of that and many of you have
Mark to thank for some of the bugs you could of had and don't."

I didn't keep Mr. Mayor's (aka jimo) post, but it contained the f-word (or
one of its common renditions, stars substituted for the offending letters)
in a humorous context.

I don't want to get into a gunfight with the sheriff, but some might find
the above examples "vulgar" as vulgar is defined in the dictionary
("characterized by a lack of culture, refinement, taste, sensitivity, etc;
coarse; crude; boorish"); ie,  your "Cuban" reference as rascist and
insensitive, and jimo's as borderline crude. Sure it's a stretch.  Frankly,
I don't give a rat's ass <g>.  One man's colloquialism is another man's
vulgarity.

My point (Re: Skip's nonsense post)...using absurdity to illustrate the
absurd.

'Nuff said...time to mosey back into the saloon and wet my whistle...

	Tony Haas

       Experience is knowing a lot
       of things you shouldn't do.