Re: The Code

The Code - whoever he is - is giving me a hard push into learning and
understanding the ela and power editor thing. I have no idea if the
indicators are usefull, I guess they are, but IŽll check that out. It
will be a great learning experience and you can surely expect some
feedback (might take some time) and maybe it brings up new ideas that
will benefit the list.

I donŽt really care, if this is "stolen" materia or if the guy, who
wrote them is sued 800k for claiming wrong profits. this is surely the
best way to get a usefull discussion rolling and I guess this action
will keep the list busy quiet a while.

Thanks Code