Old-fashioned methods

By the way, someone was talking about how they use their three
screens...

I use Tradestation to view my real-time quotes. I split my screen in
four parts: a quote board, two thirty minute charts and one 5 minute
chart. There aren't any indicators on my screens.

I do my analysis by hand. I hand-chart all of the commodities I trade on
a regular basis. If I see a set-up on a computer generated daily bar
chart, I start hand-charting that commodity in the morning. Somehow, the
'feel' of the market translates better to me as I chart it out that
afternoon: open, high, low, settled...

But that's just me.

Tim Morge