Excel BIFF Clipboard Format, Omega Server DDE

The DDE link between Excel and Omega Server uses an old version of the
BIFF clipboard format (either BIFF2 or BIFF3). This format is supported
in Excel 97, but it is no longer documented. The Excel 97 Developer's
Kit makes only passing reference to the older format, which is
apparently fairly different from the newer formats.

I have searched Microsoft's online resources for documentation, to no
avail. If anyone has such documentation and can Email it to me, or knows

where I can find it (in something other than an out-of-print reference)
I would greatly appreciate the information.

Allan