Re: The Code .... Etc

Pete wrote:

>>> As for the trading ideas's I am sure a lot of the new traders will spend
hours checking out all the systems and indicators posted.  Been there, done
that.  Wasted many many hours.  <<<

Agreed.  But in scanning over all that code, I saw several coding
approaches to a problem I had been wrestling with this weekend.  Although I
will not use the code AS IS, it got me to thinking in a different direction.

The point is to learn HOW to code YOURSELF and not rely on a system or
coding guru to solve all your problems.

I seriously doubt that less than a few percent of those who have this code
will actually use the code AS IS...it's human nature, pure and
simple...gripe about not getting any code, and then gripe about not having
any instructions on how to use it.

	Tony Haas

       Experience is knowing a lot
       of things you shouldn't do.