CODE and his "code"

Following code's posts I was not surprised to find
a series of systems which contained some variables
named:
    LTrend
    STrend
    WhipF
    LMaxDD
    SMaxDD

These systems are part of the 'MASTER' system
series advertised every month in full page format
in the Futures magazine.

I should know -- This is mostly my original
transcriptions from code written for Omega's
System Writer prior to TS.

Although not quite complete, code has given
you about $12,000 of code at current prices.

This code was originally copyrighted and covered
by non-disclosure agreements between the vendor
and the client.

I terminated my relationship (as a consultant) with
this vendor quite a few years ago due to a severe
disagreement with the founder over how to conduct
business.

However, if there is any question in anybody's mind
about the validity of these systems -- believe me
the code is essentially that which was originally
written.  The absolute dead giveaway is  WHIPF.

Clyde Lee

--
Clyde Lee   Chairman/CEO        (Home of SwingMachine)
SYTECH Corporation              email:   <clydelee@xxxxxxx>