Re : Stop Piracy /

Dans un courrier daté du 15/03/98 17:14:10  , tHE cODE écrit :

<<
 >Protected or not, copyrighted or not, this is a proof that
 >the stupid guy bought useless code, and publish it  as
 >a revenge.

 Careful JackLick or whatever his excellence name is
 Will be referring his lawyer against you for slander : -)
 Calling me Stupid is really out of your charter and I
 Will accept your apology in advance Thank You.

Pour les excuses, vous pouvez vous brosser si vous le prenez comme cela.
 (in french dans le texte).

<<
 >Some research shows that this guy was suspected to sell a
 >bootlegged TS copy some weeks ago.
 >True or not, this is not the problem, but since this event,
 >his main brain fuse has been destroyed in a flash.

 It was not true and  they back peddled real quick on that one!
 They have not responded to my letter of concern about why
 If they knew it was a mistake, did it take a public outcry to
 Correct it. Maybe as a self appointed crusader for Omega and
 Bill Cruz ! You yourself would like to explain it? Omega is
 Certainly not going to reply, because they know I figured
 Them out.

Yes , I remember of that. The reason why I wrote "was suspected".
Not "was guilty of..."
I rermember that Omega posted here some apologies about this (your) problem.

<<
 >I have always advocated that the only solution to buy risk
 >free code is to have the ability to test it risk free and for an
 >amount of money no more than $0.00.

 I agree and commend you on that.

Thanks.

<<
To achieve this goal, we need to be able to give away
>really protected code.
>This will be the case very soon with TS5.

There is no TS 5.0 wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Btw ts stands for tradestation a registered trademark of
 someone's.

I 'm not asleep and have a TS 5.0 beta version on a computer that does exactly
that.
It was a project, now it's reality.
Posting EL readable code without the assent of the author (crap or genius)
will end in a few months...

<<
>Seems also that since MB has been rejected through the
>main door,
I think it was more like catapulted using stupidity as the fuel!

Well said.

<<
>a perfect clone has been able to enter again the List through
>the rear window.
Just as long as you don't call me a cheap imitation that's
alright.

Not cheap, I agree.

<<
>Is the sheriff still sleeping ?
Yep I knocked him out, and locked him in his own jail.
 This Town hasn't got a sheriff!

That was the reason why...

Finally, you new fuse seems OK.
So, I 'll present my partial apology to you.

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com