Re: Remove "The Code"

James "Skip" Semmons wrote:

> Dear Forum Manager,
>
> As long as "The Code" acted as a gentleman is have no problem hitting the
> delete key. But once he became vulgar and distasteful and insulting on the
> forum, I want you as the FORUM MANAGER to take away his privileges in the
> forum. TAKE HIM OR HER OFF OF THE LIST. I don't want to listen to him or her.>
>
> James Semmons
>
> James "Skip" Semmons with Eudora Pro Ver 3.0.5(32)  USA
>
> Voice: (573) 874-1822    Fax: (573) 443-7304
>
> E.Mail:       jsemmons@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> Web Site:  http://members.sockets.net/~jsemmons

Skip, get a life. You are the typical bitchin' whiner who contributes
nothing. I guess you are useful as background noise and delete key
practice. I suggest we remove you from the list for being a useless
politically correct whiner who's sole list contribution is noise.

Hey, Code throw James Semmons in jail with the sherriff.