Re: Remove "The Code"

>A couple of questions please;
>
>How do you know the content of his messages if you were hitting the "delete
>key"?

Good question Chuck <g>

>What have you contributed to this forum, besides your bitching?

He DID send a News Calendar that LOOKS like it was copied from a
copywritten source with NO ACKNOWLEDGMENT.  Maybe we should sic Jurik's
attorney on him <g>.

Pierre wrote:
>>>Protected or not, copyrighted or not, this is a proof that
the stupid guy bought useless code, and publish it  as
a revenge. <<<

Code wrote in reply:
>>>Careful JackLick or whatever his excellence name is
Will be referring his lawyer against you for slander : -)
Calling me Stupid is really out of your charter and I
Will accept your apology in advance Thank You. <<<

Skippy didn't DEMAND Pierre's removal for being distasteful and insulting
to Code.  I guess some speech is freer than others.  Especially among
follow vendors.

>How would you like it if I asked for your removal for being ugly? Ever heard
>of something
>called the right of free speech?

Narrow minds and dictators don't believe in it.

>I do not feel insulted by any of MR CODES' comments, why should you?

I guess Skippy thinks "bullshit" is vulgar...I've seen the list manager and
the sheriff say worse, as is their right in a free expression forum.
Skippy seems to have an axe to grind...perhaps as a system vendor with a
livelihood that is affected by all the free code???

>I think you SHOULD SEND YOUR APOLOGIES to MR Code immediately.

Agreed.

BTW:  I don't have an axe to grind against all vendors...just the sleazy
bags of pond puke who lie and cheat and steal their way into traders
lives...you know who you are!!!!

Vendors like Jurik, Orphelin, Brickey, and others who offer legit products
/ toolkits are to be commended for their outstanding efforts in product
design and customer support.  I may not always agree with their opinions,
but I nevertheless respect them for it.

	Tony Haas

       Experience is knowing a lot
       of things you shouldn't do.