Still Trading my way

I appreciate the code giving us all these systems to study and learn I
shall everyone of them. But I am against systemized trading and until I see
something that changes my mind I will continue to trade my way using
indicators, market patterns and times of day and a few rules. I call my
method "KISS" keep it simple stupid.
I hate automation even turn my washing machine, dish washer and dryer off
and on from time to time. My rules are trading should be fun and
challenging if its not quit life is to short. Never trade when your
emotional, if your feeling scared go play golf, if your mad go play golf,
if your sad go play golf, if your happy trade don't play golf........lol
Always respect the market it can kick your butt in a heart beat.
Never over position yourself to make big bucks in a short period of time
because you detest the pressure of trading.
Never pick an amount to make like to buy a new car or meet living expense.
Never tell people when your doing good are bad in the markets.
Never defend your method of trading, ego is always bad in life and markets.
Losses are overhead and a part of trading.
Don't let your daughter date fundamentalist.
Remember during your worst trading days your family, health are the most
important things in life and be easy on yourself, your not an idiot this is
a tuff game.
Never trade to break even from the past trade's loss.

Well back to learning the codes stuff just thought I would put some of the
things I've learned over the years fooling with these crazy markets.

Robert