The Code's Code

Hi Everyone -

The CODE said:

>" The theft occurred when the vendors sold this stuff to the unassuming
public."<

Now that is probably the most accurate thing I've heard today!

I think what is happening here is the same thing as when counterfeit money
gets into circulation....It's worthless and drives out the real stuff. It
appears that the "real" value of these systems is what they currently cost
on the list at the moment.

I'm not here to debate whether it was right or wrong to post......I don't
really give a rat's ass -

However.... If I were still testing systems, I would be absolutely
overjoyed at the rich diversity of the stuff that has been posted. I too,
have paid thousands in the past for a fraction of what was posted here.  I
mean, it would take the average guy a coupla of years of screwing around
and writing code  on his own to get to that proficiency....Bear in mind
these systems will probably blow out your account over time...but still,
they are probably as good as any vendor crap out there for now.

Man, a few years ago if I ran across this stuff  I'd be happy as heck and
would  be testing and playing around with it for days ...... Just think of
how fast of a learning curve a newcomer could acheive with this
information!  I thinks it's great and that is the way information should be
given out. I can see it getting real quiet on the list for a few days.

Perhaps it's time these commercial "system" vendors were exposed for what
they are....traders who start with good intentions, lose their asses, then
start selling their trash to the public for a living. The way it's going
lately, the NFA and CFTC  will eventually and rightly put them out of
business anyway.

 a fan of THE CODE,

Tom Cathey

(private, discretionary S&P trader)