Re: Another Attempt to get Answers!

Not sure I understand exactly what you want, but --as O.J. said-- I'll take
a stab at it--

First, you need to chart your two Indices on one chart and change the Price
Data/ Settings/ Volume/ to "Trade Volume" for each Index.

In your EL code you could do something like:

-------------------------------------
Vars: Vol1(0), Vol2(0), DT(0);

DT=Date;

{ The reason for using DT and not "Date" has been discussed here before }

If DT <> DT[1] then Begin
  Vol1 =0; Vol2 =0;
End;

Vol1 = Vol1 + Volume of Data1;
Vol2 = Vol2 + Volume of Data2;

The "Vol1" and "Vol2" variables should contain the accumulative volume for
the day at any given bar, including the final bar of the day--

Hope this helps...