Re: End of day change over

Here's a fourth question about CSI.  I understand that if you decide
to stop using them, the data you've bought disappears in 30 days or
is somehow rendered unusable.  Is that correct?  Is it true of the other
vendors?  (Okay, a fifth question.)

I've been away from trading for a year or so, but last time I needed
data, I used Tick Data, before the change of ownership.  Everything
they sold me is still here on the hard drive, fully usable.  No idea what
they are like under the new folks.

Anyway, CSI looked good until I ran across that "leave-us-and-die"
provision.  That killed my interest real fast.

Owen Davies