Re: Omega in the news

hi,
i am amazed that omega gave it's officers 15 million dollars in
dividends when the company went public....THAT IS THREE TIMES THEIR NET
FOR THE YEAR!!!!!!
usually officers get stock options which "motivate" them to help the
stock price rise..
what is wrong with this picture..............in fact, the price
performance that has happened so far would make me think those officers
are now kicking back.....and they have puts....not call options.....
once again, i am amazed.
good trading
rich t