Re: Error in Stocks and Commodities Magazine

I apologize to this list,for answering Robyn about 'WOW' and the answer
about whom to contact,(do a search) The answer was already posted.
I usually answer sequentially,as many others I know,do,and on occassion,
this causes a bit of a problem,-or Confusion-
I currently have well in excess of 700 notes in my 'new mail' folder.
Are there any 'positive' suggestions on HOW to alleviate this problem?
Using NS Communicator 4.04. (yes,i Am attempting to delete,but there are
many notes i wish to keep)
Thanks,Ruth

Ruth Ruby