Question re CHARTSCANNER

Hello List,

I have set up Chartscanner in TS4 to scan all data a directory.
It does look at all the data files in the directory as far as I tell at
this point, but it does not read all the data.

What determines the starting bar or date/time for chartscanner?

I did a simple pgm to record the date of Barnumber 1 and the last bar,
and mostly got adate range of a couple of months only, but in a few
cases got several years.

Many of the data files have decades of data, and the majority of it has
not been processed by chartscanner.

Can anyone offer any assistance?

Regards
Pete.

--
Peter Hyde,  Information Management of W.A.   http://www.imwa.com.au
PO Box 36 Armadale, 6112 Western Australia.

Fax: +618 9497 7184

Thankyou for considering Ostrich Farmer - The World's finest computer
program for Ratite Farming
Download a free demo of our award winning farming software
ftp://imwa.com.au/pub/imwa/setup.exe