Re: Omega FTP

I was also unable to log on to the Omega FTP Site for the past two days-- I
contacted them and they have installed a new server, which has a new IP
address -- they gave me the following information which you can use to
access the new server.  The new server appears to me to be faster than the
old one.

Until all ISPs are updated with the new IP address some users may have
difficulty reaching the Web and/or the FTP site.

To reach the new FTP site directly use the following FTP address.

ftp://209.149.196.3   <--- Use this if you're accessing via a Web Browser

209.149.196.3  <--- Use this IP if you're accessing via a FTP Client