RE:Know of any good systems?

Message text written by INTERNET:omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx

With regards to Cycle Trader. First I do not use it as a trading system.
I use it as my primary methodology. I have used it along with other
indicators to trade the S&P for the last couple of years. I spent time
with Walter Bressert & Jerome Bressert. I also trained with someone who
has used Cycle Trader profitable on the S&P for some time. I have since
added my own fingerprint to his work.

His tools are like many other types of tools, they work if you spend the
time to understand their strengths and weaknesses and add your touch.
Bressert's work resonates with me. I use it and it works for me.

I would be interested in communicating with others who use his work for
intra-day trading the S&P.
                                                        Michael
<

I just purchased Cycle Trader and look forward to getting acquainted with
it.

I have heard good things about it and they support Michaels comments.  I am
looking at trading the currencies with it.

One drawback that I see, and that Michael touched on, is that it is not a
system, nor can it be turned into one.  This is because the indicators are
not supported by functions.  I feel uneasy that I cannot test my ideas out
with backtesting and have to rely on eyeballing and real time to check out
ideas.

(Michael - would still be interested in communicating with you)

Regards,
Paul Weston