Re: Moon Madness

> Hi all,
>
> Anyone out there written a function that will produce dates for the
> full moon, for use in TS indicators?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Walt Downs
> CIS Trading

Walt, there been 2 codes posted here in last weeks to display the
MOON as an SHOWME or so on charts - you can adjust them to
use in a TS indicator changing sth like the old

if blablablablabl FULL MOON then begin
	PLOT1
end;

into something like

if blablablablabl FULL MOON then begin
	whatever you  like to do,,,,,,,,
end;

aswell you might like to check with

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Robyn (not Hood) wrote:

> I think I'll enjoy being a member of this list (once the full moon
> is gone and everyone returns to normal software/market chitchat)

Robyn,
I do NOT wonder anymore about anything you write, but that sentence
has made me suspicious and I checked my FULL MOON indicator on TS and
that throws a BIG DOT on the daily chart on 02/11.

Now - did the moon cycle get halfed due to Clinton sex scadal(s) ? or

Is my TS FULL MOON indicator a LIAR ? and/or is this a SERIOUY
bug in TS 4.0 build 19.6 and I should SUE OMEGA for that - and can I
hire your services for that ?

as she uses a different version for her own FULL MOON

rgds hans

~~~~~
 Why do brokerage firms pay so well ?
" The price of a soul is expensive ! "