Re: WOW DAYTRADER PRO

AK wrote:
>It really is vaporware. I called WOW when that news item was reported;
>they said availability is 3rd or 4th quarter (vague).

I agree with you and MP now.  I checked with WOW today and they said the
release date was wrong (the "new" release implied in the TASC
announcement). But the EL translator and backtesting features will be
functional when DT Pro is released later this year.  Without the EL
translator, it's just another expensive charting package.

                Tony Haas

March madness...catch the fever!