Regarding previous trading systems...

I made several typos in writing the codes of my previous trading system posts.
The sell conditon for the "Aroon" should be:

        If Arn_up(R) crosses below Arn_dn(R) then sell 1 contract on close;

In "Jailbreak", in the conditions statement blocks that one uses to shift the
buy/sell levels, the input SHIFT should have been multiply by 10. I hope this
will inconvience anybody who have to type this in by hand or paste this into
the Power Editor.