Re: Magic Keys

> Can someone post the 4 keys needed to save EasyLanguage files in the
> 3.5 format from TS 4.0?
>
> TIA
> Patrick.

{CTRL} {ALT} {DEL}

STOOOOOPPPPPPP only joking (german joke)

is the answer below  ? - BTW its from yourself <g>

hope it helps
rgds hans

Date forwarded:   Mon, 27 Oct 1997 06:41:16 -0800 (PST)
Date sent:        Mon, 27 Oct 1997 08:38:04 -0600
From:             "Patrick M." <vibri@xxxxxxxxx>
Send reply to:    vibri@xxxxxxxxx
To:               omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject:          Re: 4.0 to 3.x format
Forwarded by:     omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx

Bob Young wrote:

> I have received files in 3.5 format created by a 4.0 owner using the
> Alt-Shift-Ctrl-T technique, and they are indeed always locked,
> regardless of intentions.  This makes the feature virtually useless.
>  The only effective method I have found is to copy the code as plain
> text, and compile it in the 3.5 editor.
>
> Bob Young
======================================

Dear Bob,

There is a solution to that.  I found  that TS  4.0 will assign a
password to everything you transfer out in the 3.5 format unless  it
already has a password.  Before I use the "Alt-Shift-Ctrl-T" method I
lock everything I am transferring with a simple password like "xyz"
them remove the password in TS 3.5. Also the problem I was having, of
the process not working was caused by me pushing the keys to early.
Now I do not push the keys until I see the box showing percent
complete.

Regards
Patrick.

~~~~~