Mom X's ASI system

{Momentum crossing AccumSwingIndex
with a slowD filter to avoid the chop

I've asked the system to trade only outside the 40 and 70.
the slow D len is set to 40 instead of 10 (5min bars x 4=20 min).
 I have a 5% /$1000 trailing stop to catch the spikes/tails
and go flat at the end of the day.

I have only tested it on the last 20 days of five minute S&P bars,
bothsession1and 2, with OK results.  Could someone give it a better test?

Note: I do have a problem matching the signals to the indicators,
maybe you could help me find the error(s)?
And I'd appreciate any improvements}

Input: Price(close),slowDlen(40),length(11);

IF SlowD(slowDlen) >70 and Momentum(PRICE,LENGTH) < AccumSwingIndex
then Sell H[1]stop;

IF SlowD(slowDlen) <40 and Momentum(PRICE,LENGTH) > AccumSwingIndex
then Buy L[1]stop;

Many Thanks - Charlie