date calculation code available

Many times in the past there have been questions about all sorts
of date calculations, such as expiration days, Easter, etc.

Beginning on page 259 of the March 10 issue of PC Magazine, there
is an article which says it provides such calculation routines
with source code available in Delphi.  Their use of the dates
calculated is irrelevant.  You can borrow the date algorithms
of interest to you.

No, I have not tried to get the code, but I trust it is on the
www.pcmag.com site as promised.

Rod
--

J. Rodney Grisham, Ph.D.         ____  __   __
Technix Systems, Inc.             /   /_   /    /__/  /\ /  / \/