Re: DDE and volume bug

Tom:

As I understand it with a stocks.  Uptick volume is the volume of a
tick/trade that
is a purchase of stock shares at the ask price.   Downtick volume is the
volume of a tick/trade that is a sale of stock shares at the bid price.

If the trade price is the same as the one before, it is counted as
whatever the one
before is, uptick if the last was an uptick.

The volume bug is that downtick volume it represented as 0, I think.

Bob