junk list

To almost all

I subscribed to the list two weeks ago i think. And I asked for some
help, since I donīt have the time to dig into things as of now. I guess
I would have had plenty of time, if I would have skipped running through
the mails on this list.

Are you all traders, sitting in front of your screen, bored with a
system doing the work for you and only can add response to mails that
have nothing to do with ts etc, and then send a useless reply to an even
more useless reply you got?

I know, Iīm in that camp too as of now, but actually i thought I could
learn something in here. Hey, sorry, there are good posts, valueble
posts, but it takes tons of time to sort the good from the junk. If you
donīt like Omega - sell it and unsubscribe. If you donīt want anybody
posting signals donīt react and if something makes you unhappy, delete
the message and forget about it, but why answer?

Donīt answer this mail, since is stupid to write it and would be even
more stupid to comment on it. Maybe let me know if this list is about
easy language, system developement etc or about omega bashing, personal
offenses etc.

With the questions I asked here before I thought we could get something
rolling, but it looks like someone throws something in everybody (sorry,
the most people) add nonsense and the "discussion" is gone. If someone
posts a system, fine, lets develope it. Why is it necessary to throw
dirt at him???

Risk reward ratio of this list is negative as long as a stuffed mailbox
and sorting keeps you from core work. So, if you are able to keep
yourself from chasing a market, maybe you could try to keep yourself
from posting nonsense.

And now donīt waist time throwing dirt at me. And donīt be shy, I can
stand it.

Ulrich

PS.: What really makes me sick that this mail puts me on the nonsense
list as well and Iīm almost sure it will change nothing.