Re: downloading refresh data via WS_FTPPRO

The problem can also sometimes be a file on the FTP Server that is actually
corrupted -- I found an AMEXxxxx.OMZ file a few days ago that was corrupted.
I reported it and they fixed it and notified me that it was fixed and
thanked me for letting them know.

The BI980224.OMZ file on the Site is currently corrupted and I reported it
last night-- hopefully it will be fixed soon.  If you're having the problem
with more than an occasional file, the fix suggested below is most likely
needed -- some FTP programs give the choice between ASCII and BINARY --
Binary should always be used for .OMZ files.