RE: BOLT Trading

I use Leo Web also.  In addition to the park orders there is one tremendous
advantage.  Bolt is esentially e-mail to a broker who then calls the desk
and places the order after checking your margin etc.  Leo uses the tops
system and goes to the pits.  Then depending on the pit goes to a hand held
or to a printer on the floor and processed.

Miles Dunbar