Musings

I was musing a bit today about system performance.  Let's say that you
code up a system that produces hideous buy/sell signals... and I mean
all the wrong signals at all the wrong times.  I'm sure we all have
well maybe one or two of these lying around :-)...

Ok, now turn this around as a contrarian indicator.  Sell when it
says buy, buy when it says sell.  So if it looses 89 trades out of
100 and wins only 11, by turning the logic around you should have
winners 89 percent of the time ...

Well, it was a thought...

- Hacker

Dark Hacker                   |  Cyborg
The Guardians Of Computation  |  Fortress Of Computation
mail: hacker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  |  web: http://www.computation.com/pub/hacker/
               "Life itself is.... COMPUTATION!"