Re: Denise's S&P System

JAMES SEMMONS <jsemmons@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Don't worry about his comments, and keep it up. I like hearing your
> thoughts

Maybe I missed something but what are "thoughts" on that statement:

>>> Long the March S&P's from 1037.50

> and wish more people would do this and be less political.
>
> James Semmons

oh yes,,,,,,,,,, Would you like 200 people posting stuff like that
each day - will that help you ? me ? anyone ?

100 short
50 longs
50 bancrupt

20 in corn
45 in SP
3 in LUMBER
2 in DAX
99 in OMGA

WHATS THE VALUE OF THAT INFO ? Without any further details of
the system: lont term, short term, go for the biggies or already out
in a minute ???

To discuss or provide DETAILS of a system or PERFORMANCE Is
interesting - sure, I cant see anything like that here, but maybe
Denise wants to follow up.

rgds hans
~~~~~
The REAL price of a purchased system