Monday volume, TS questions

Hi all, three questions:

1. On Monday my TS data shows roughly 1/10 normal volume in DSP8H.
   Friday's and Tuesday's volume was normal, and I never rebooted or
   restarted the server (or even TS) during that time.  I've been gone
   most of this week (and I'm away from my TS now) and I didn't think
   to investigate other contracts or issues.  Any guesses if something
   was screwy with BMI?

2. I can't figure out how to get TS to acknowledge holidays.
   I have my TS set up with the American holiday list, and the list
   contains the holidays I expect it to have, and the exchange
   uses the American list.  But every holiday, I have a gap in my data.
   Any suggestions how I might fix this?

3. Similarly, I can't seem to get TS to do what I would consider to
   be "the right thing" with delayed data.  I would assume that if
   you tell TS the exchange is delayed by N minutes, that it should
   take this into account somehow -- preferably by back-adjusting
   the time.  I.e. when the first delayed S&P tick comes in at
   9:40, it should show a *time* of 9:30 -- because that's when
   the tick happened.  Instead, the data starts at a time of 9:40.
   I don't care when the tick *arrived*, I want the tick to show
   when the trade actually occurred.  Is this an unreasonable
   expectation, or is my TS misconfigured somehow?

Thanks!
Gary