Re: Mechanical System Evaluation Guidelines

MP wrote:

>Wrong Tony.  Bill and Ralph are excellent traders.
>
>They timed their OMGA IPO for September 30th, just prior to the best
>documented, well-known, most bearish, recurring, seasonal stock market
>pattern in US stock market history.
>
>Also, they timed their OMGA IPO right near what had to be the 'TOP of the
>longest BULL market in US stock market history'.

And on and on with glowing accolades of Bill "Buffet" <<violins playing in
background as I type this>>.  If he had been using his own product, he
could have reaped an additional windfall using the technical analysis
features of TS on a day to day basis over the years, delivering a better
product in the process. He still would have 100% control of Omega now.
Sorry, Michael, ONE IPO a Warren Buffet (or Gordon Gekko) does not make.
And you missed the mark of my original post in your zeal to defend someone
who can best defend himself.

In the final analysis Bill Cruz works for us...the users of the products he
develops.  No users, no Omega...he should remember that and be thankful
that WE, THE USERS, are the real secrets to his success.