Labeling Pivot Points in EL /Elliot Waves

Hi Everyone -

I was doing some manual Elliot labeling with TS (using the text tool) and
thought that it sure would be nice to be able to simply click on a series
of high and low prices and have them sent to an EL routine to be processed
in any desired manner.

I can visualize clicking on a series of highs/lows and then having an EL
program do all kinds of projections, etc.. It would sure beat the heck out
of the automated Elliot labeling software out there....since structures are
always changing and any routine is optimized in many ways.

Does this "click on" price capability already exist in 4.0 somewhere? (fat
chance)  Has anyone mentioned this as a nice feature for future versions?
The %R ratio tool already exists to do ranges...it's so close to
workable...they are almost there with that rudimentary routine if it would
only input more prices and transfer them to a system/indicator.

For now, does anyone have a routine that will label pivot points in
sucession -  Like: high, low, high, low....in say, a show-me study?  I find
the canned swing indicators sometimes give erroneous consecutive lows, and
sometimes give poor swing choices.  I guess nothing beats the brain for
labeling swings, but I'm getting lazy and wish I had something a little
more automated these days....  I'm not looking for Elliot labels, just a
clean high/low sequence that can be varied based on weight of pivot points.

I once wrote a routine like this:  Each pivot point was chosen based on the
standard weighting of X bars on each side of it. It was further filtered
using a momentum filter to chose the PROPER pivot point for the price dip
or peak. This was my basis for an automated Elliot wave labeling program.
It was not done in EL, rather Borland Turbo Pascal.  However, I was still
able to do a much better job labeling by hand....  For now, just a simple
show-me with a dot under each pivot bar will do........Any ideas or
available stuff on this?

Thanks.

Tom Cathey