RE: BOLT Trading

I've used Bolt for the past 5 months and am very pleased with the performance.
If you are looking for instant flash fills, same as in the pit, I do not know how
satisfied you would be. It has many other advantages: 1. no humans, 2. no speed dialing
3. no errors on orders, 4 cancel & replace at the click of the mouse and many others.
May not be for everyone but it suits my style to a tee................

Frank

cerrone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx