Re: An idea

A similar method relating the NDX to the SPX is covered in Linda Rashkes's
book, whose title escapes me.  I took her example and changed a few things
to get a system that I'm comfortable with.  But the idea that the NDX tends
to lead or reinforce the SPX seems to be born out by historical testing,
and a good basis for an intermarket EOD trading system for the SP.

Regards,
Craig

omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx on 02/24/98 11:01:15 AM