Re: Elliott Wave

This weekend I was looking through some back copies of TASC and came across
an interview with Prechter in the January 1996 issue.   I quote "There's no
question in my mind that the direction of the next major move of the stock
market is going to be down.  I think the extent of the decline will take
the DJIA below 1000"

Hmmmmm.   I like Elliot wave.  I don't use it but I like it.  I have seen
the patterns repeat too many times to reject it.  I don't use it because I
find it difficult to put my faith in something that can be interpreted in
so many ways.   It is a bit like the Irishman (I am one!) who says when
asked for directions "Well sir if I was you,  I wouldn't start from here".
:)

Philip