Re: Wishfull thinking!

On Mon, 23 Feb 1998, Tony wrote:
>1 - When is the next Omega shareholders meeting?
July (but Bill and Ralph can meet anytime they wish <g>).
>2 - Are there any plans to inform the meeting of TradeStation owners'
>complaints?
Let's hope at least the major issues are resolved by then. I
would think, however, that they would be more concerned with
=users'= complaints......especially =now=.
>3 - I heard that someone is taking up a collection to send Mark Brown.
Given the state of his adrenal glands, he could probably get
there on foot in less than 10 minutes (just send him a
decent pair of Nikes).