Re: Sheriff's Announcement: There goes that Mark Brown again.

> From:          greene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> FWIW - I always tell people when I'm going away - because - most
> times - at least one market is unusually weird when I'm on the road.
>  Next scheduled date of departure is March 8.

Thanks very much Robyn,

please let us all know your birthday and wedding anniveraery, so we
can get the internet to collapse with CONGRATULATIONS messages -
aswell when will you be on vacation next time ? where to ? why ? and
what do you plan to do there ? aswell what will you have for dinner
tonight

> BTW - can I "unsubscribe" to this list for a temporary period of
> time (I'd hate to find 500 Mark Brown messages when I get back <g>).
>  Robyn

Sure can, but I cant see a problem, as when you are away you dont
have sort through 500 Mark Brown messages *and* 350 Robyn Greene's,
of which 50% are PRIVATE and copied to the list for no reason
(see below for yet another example) as we all have to do during the
other times, but only through 500 Mark Brown messages - much
easier... <g>

>From:             greene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> Pierre - I'm relatively new here.  Don't know how long Earl has been
> here - but I've known Earl for a long time from Compuserve.  He's
> like me.  An investor/trader who uses software as a tool - nothing
> more, nothing less.  So what do you do?  Are you an investor/trader,
> a vendor (Omega solutions provider - or whatever they're called), a
> combination, or something else?  Just curious.  Robyn

thanks in advance

rgds hans

~~~~~
On balance, I think having Xxxx on the list is kind of like having a
pit bull in the front yard... his barking is annoying and he's been
known to bite people but he's friendly when you get to know him and
he's nice to have around when the burglars come to rob your house.