Re : Wishfull thinking !?

Dans un courrier daté du 23/02/98 03:55:06  , vous avez écrit :

<<
 Pierre - I'm relatively new here.  Don't know how long Earl has been here -
but
 I've known Earl for a long time from Compuserve.  He's like me.  An
 investor/trader who uses software as a tool - nothing more, nothing less.  So
what
 do you do?  Are you an investor/trader, a vendor (Omega solutions provider -
or
 whatever they're called), a combination, or something else?  Just curious.
Robyn

I'm not an investor.

I'm not a trader (have been done this in the past,but foud it not interesting
-annoying, if you want-).

Omega Solution provider, yes.

What I do besides is to develop systems for a few customers that can use or
follow the result of my work.

Some of the tools that I have developed to achieve this goal are for sale on
the web.
Difficult for me to explain who I am, in fact.

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com