Re: Elliott Wave

Carlos and Visavis,

NeoWave is not a software program, it is an improved method of
applying Elliott Wave Theory.  Does it work?  Is it better than the
Prechter book?  Let me just say that I regard the work by Prechter and
every other Elliott book out there (as they all have the same content)
as primary school level.  NeoWave by Glen Neely takes EWT to
university level.  It is almost the sole reason my analysis of our
local All Ordinaries Index is more accurate than any other published
source.

Adrian Pitt