Re: BMI feed ?

A long time ago, I ran TS on one machine, and a program called WarMachine
on another. They both ran on the Signal feed and I just used a serial cable
splitter between the black box and the machines. The only thing you had to
do, was to make sure that all the symbols for each machine were loaded into
Signal by the first machine (the one that first opens the server). I don't
know if the BMI box works that way or not, but would sure try before paying
2 subs. Failing that, you could split the cable before the BMI box and
eliminate 1 dish.
Randy