Tape Backup of Omega

I started to think when i was doing tape backup that im backing up not only
my tick file, but the file that is created when you say "File - Backup"
from the server menu.  Im assuming this file sits in the Omega directory
somewhere and im tape backing up a file i do not need.

Im a little surprised (not really surprised) Omega doesnt have documented
in practical terms backup procedures.  Its crazy that i have to back up the
entire omega directory to feel safe.

Its too bad they dont have a separate directory, with sub directories that
contains files that are required backup.  Instead, they have files all over
the place that should be backed up whick forces me to waste more of my time.