Some would call me a lurker

I trade every day for the last two years sometimes not successfully.  I
enjoy the omega list and I have learned quite a bit.  My trading and EL
skills will never equal many who contribute to this list, hence I LURK
therfore I am.  We have a President who would do everyone of our
daughters at the drop of a dime, and we kick someone off the list for
fowl language. Are the readers on this list that sensitive!  I can't
believe there is one person on this list that has not used the F word,
especially if you are trading.  Hell I use it all the time.  Mark Brown
has contributed more to this list in one week than I will in a lifetime.
I am sure there are many more out there like myself.  Who would you
trust your daughter with Mark or Bill. Let Mark back on the list.

Frank Sanocki
X Vietnam Vet
I Have An Excuse
I like the beltfed weapon thing