Re: Plot lines not accurate

> I'm having some trouble with my plot lines not representing the
> correct values.  For instance if I plot 3 ROC's, a 10, 20, and 30
> period, in the same subgraph the 20 period ROC will plot below the
> zero line while the data window shows the value to be above zero.
> Sometimes they move (relocate) when I scroll across the screen (but
> not to the right place). They aren't stable and makes it impossible
> to visually check out a chart and see what's happening.  Any ideas?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mike

Mike,

like always various solutions possible, here just 2ways:

goto to the POWER EDITOR and "create" your own 3way ROC with 3 inputs
- they sure will scale corectly

or simpler go to "custom 3 lines" indicator and change the 3 inputs
accordingly, e.g. INPUT1 = (ROC(C,10) etc..

rgds hans

~~~~~
I dont sell a newsletter
I dont sell a system
I dont sell a software
I dont sell a course
I dont sell anything else
I dont have a webpage
I dont want to have a webpage
I dont even trade OTHER peoples money !

.....and Im not a CTA !

nor an OMEGA (tm) RESEARCH (tm) WORKAROUND (tm) Solution Provider

Im just helpfull when/if I can

Famous Publisher of the World's Best Systems/Software/Newsletter <br>
For a REAL proof ~ simply send me ALL your money <g>